Psalms and Pstuff

Matt Retz

Psalms & Pstuff

mattretz-admin
This is where I post Psalm settings for use by Petrus and Rock of Faith. Of course anyone else who wants to use them is also welcome.
RssIcon

Psalm 24: Lord This is the People

by Matt Retz on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 7:22 PM

Here's the demo and the lead sheet for this weeks Psalm, Lord This is the People.  See you Sunday.

Psalm 126: The Lord Has Done Great Things AND You Are a Priest Forever

by Matt Retz on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 11:47 PM

In addition to the Psalm for the week, Psalm 126: The Lord Has Done Great Things,  I am also including Psalm 110: You Are A Priest Forever as it is directly quoted in this week's readings

Psalm 33: Lord Let Your Mercy Be On Us - For Sunday 10/18/09

by Matt Retz on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:47 PM

This is one of my favorites of all the Psalm settings I have done.   Here's the demo and the lead sheet.

Psalm 90: Fill Us With Your Love O Lord - for 10/11/09

by Matt Retz on Tuesday, October 6, 2009 5:09 PM

Set this one back in 2006 but couldn't find the transcription.  Had to do it again.... 'Doh.... Anyhoo... here's the fresh new lead sheet and the stale old demo ;-).  See you Sunday!

Response for 10/04/09 Psalm 128: May the Lord Bless Us

by Matt Retz on Sunday, September 27, 2009 10:34 AM

This weeks readings are all about marriage.  Here is the demo and the lead sheet for my setting of the Psalm.

Peace

Psalm 19: The Precepts of the Lord Give Joy to the Heart

by Matt Retz on Thursday, September 24, 2009 10:33 AM

The Psalm for 09/27/09, the 26th Sunday in Ordinary Time is Psalm 19: The Precepts of the Lord Give Joy to the Heart.  Here is the demo and lead sheet.  My lovely wife Elaine helped me out on the background vocals so we actually have 13 vocal tracks in total.  FUN!

Copyright © 2013, Matt Retz. All Rights Reserved.